FUND E-Z HIPAA Billing:
- Creates native HIPAA compliant billing files – it does not simply translate non-HIPAA files like other less sophisticated programs.
- Supports 837I and 837P transaction code sets.
- Reads and acts on 997 response files downloaded from payers that confirm the state of a recent billing.
- Supports 835 electronic remittances and acts on those files to create cash receipts, setup rebills and update claim history notations.
- Supports manual remittance processing for states where 835’s are not available.
- Fully integrated to FUND E-Z’s general ledger and accounts receivable module. Accounting transactions for billings, payments, adjustments by payer, adjustments by client and voids are properly created automatically behind the scenes.