satisfaction of cost reporting requirements.
The result of logical design is ease-of-use
FUND E-Z’s simple interface. Sort, filter, print, export and email data in seconds. Drill into reports for instant data access. You can also copy, merge and
activity region provides one-click-access
to screens already visited.
Thousands have chosen FUND E-Z because they can…
- Utilize a nonprofit chart of accounts that tracks programs, funding sources, grants, sites, departments, etc.
- Split transactions across segments.
- Budget segments in detail or summary.
- Print financials by segment, or segment combinations.
- Maintain unlimited fiscal periods.
- Drill-down from all reports to source data.
You have full control
- Document attachments.
- Automatic backups.
- Crash protection – auto-rollback of data to pre-crash state.
- Audit features track additions, modifications, and deletions of data.
- Forced balancing rules insure system-wide data integrity.
- Data records for printed documents are non-editable.
- Optional: Batch posting allows review of transactions before posting.
- Forced audit trail with supervisor access.
- Jump-points between related transactions and document attachments.