FUND E-Z Accounting Solution
For 20 years… the best value in fund accounting software.
Nonprofits use FUND E-Z to create and track budgets for multiple funds,
programs, projects, grants, funding sources, and departments. FUND E-Z is fiscal
year independent, with custom report creation capabilities. Nonprofits can
properly demonstrate accountability across the board, with fundraising
integration, and satisfaction of cost reporting requirements.
The result of logical design is ease-of-use
Your data is under control with FUND E-Z’s simple interface.
Sort, filter, print, export and email data in seconds. Drill into reports for instant data access.
You can also copy, merge and memorize data.
Easy-to-use menus display items in an organized, modular fashion.
Users can customize their own quick access toolbar with commonly used items. A tabbed activity region provides
one-click-access to screens already visited.
Grant user rights by function, and hide sensitive account
information with segment security. Set group rights for group members to inherit.
Flexible fund accounting software
Thousands have chosen FUND E-Z because they can…
- Create a ‘nonprofit’ chart of accounts containing segments to track programs, funding sources, grants, sites, departments, etc.
- Split transactions across multiple segments.
- Budget each segment in detail or in summary.
- Print financial statements by segment with no additional setup required.
- Maintain unlimited fiscal periods.
- Double-click report items to drill into their data.
Basic module works for most nonprofits
FUND E-Z's fund accounting software is perfect for most nonprofits.
The fixed 22 character account structure is predefined with 5 segments, to produce instant
results from pre-programmed reports. The system manages thousands of accounts, funds, and
cost centers, and integrates with FUND E-Z Fund Raising and HIPAA Billing.
Pro Add-On is for larger nonprofits
Use FUND E-Z Pro to create a customized the
chart of accounts (up to 100 characters), with up to 10 segments. Program transaction dynamics,
customize interfund balancing, and close each fund to its own net asset account. Pro also allows
balance sheets by cost center, to track cash by program and grant. Pro’s custom report writer
lets users create custom reports with unlimited content, filter, and format combinations.
Auditors love FUND E-Z’s detailed audit trail and data integrity features:
- Automatic backups.
- Crash protection – auto-rollback of data to pre-crash state.
- Audit report tracks additions, modifications, and deletions of data.
- Forced balancing rules insure system wide data integrity of detail and subsidiary balances.
- Data records for printed documents are non-editable after saving.
- Batch posting allows review of transactions before posting.
- Forced audit trail of all transaction voids.
- Historical vendor and client names are not editable.
FUND E-Z Accounting Software can be optionally integrated with FUND E-Z Fund
Raising Software. Fund raising gifts and pledges integrate seamlessly with FUND
E-Z Accounting in full detail. Learn more...
Order FUND E-Z Fund Accounting Software